Recovery Starts Today
Opiod Addiction Treatment
How to Recover
The opioid crisis has claimed countless lives, but your story can be one of success. Our in-house medical team is specialized in treating opioid addiction, offering a range of options from medical detox to long-term aftercare.
Signs of Opioid/Opiate Addiction
- Constant drowsiness or “nodding off”
- Changes in sleep and eating habits
- Lack of hygiene and personal care
- Social withdrawal
- Legal or financial troubles due to drug use
Acknowledging these symptoms is the first step toward reclaiming your life.
Types of Opioids/Opiates
- Prescription Painkillers (Oxycodone, Hydrocodone)
Each type of opioid has unique characteristics that affect treatment options.
- Medically Supervised Detox
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Individual Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Long-Term Aftercare
Our treatment plans are customized for your unique needs, including co-occurring disorders and multiple addictions.
Step Out of the Shadows: Contact Recovery Resources Today
If you or a loved one is struggling with opioid addiction, you’re not alone. Reach out to Recovery Resources for comprehensive, compassionate treatment.